Two Handed Power
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is used together with a traditional mouse. One hand engages SpaceNavigator for Notebooks to position the model and access important application commands while your other hand simultaneously uses the traditional mouse to edit the model or select menu items.
This balanced and cooperative work style results in productivity gains of more than 20% and up to 50% fewer mouse clicks for a more comfortable working experience and reduced risk of RSI.
A Virtual Extension of you
Simply push, pull, twist or tilt the 3Dconnexion Cap with its patented Six-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor technology to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate your model or environment. Increase pressure to go fast or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments. It’s the closest thing to actually reaching in and holding the model in your hand.
SpaceNavigator for Notebooks is two thirds the size and half the weight of its desktop counterpart, making it ideal for mobile 3D users or as a second device for those with a SpacePilot PRO, SpacePilot or SpaceExplorer in the office.
- 3Dconnexion patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology – smooth and intuitive control of 3D models and environments.
- FIT button – instantly restore the model to the center of the screen.
- MENU button – fingertip access to important navigation settings.
- Travel case – provides protection while not in use.
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology
- Two Standard 3D Mouse Keys (Fit / Menu)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 68mm x 68mm x 46mm / 2.7” x 2.7” x 1.8”
- Weight: 250g / 0.55lb
- Two year warranty
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional (SP2, SP3), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (RTM, SP2 and SP3)
- Windows Vista (RTM, SP1 and SP2, all editions)
- Windows 7 (RTM and SP1, all editions)
- Windows 8 (RTM; all editions for x86 and x86-64 architectures)
- AIX 5.2 ML04 or newer
- HP-UX 11 or newer
- Linux Redhat Enterprise WS 4, 5, Novell SuSE Linux 9.3, 10, 11
- Sun Solaris 9/04 or newer, Sun Solaris 10 (x86/x64)
- USB port