Superior 3D Navigation For Professionals
SpaceMouse Pro is the latest addition to 3Dconnexion’s line of professional 3D mice. It features a full size, soft coated hand rest and 15 large, fully programmable function keys for access to application commands, standard views and keyboard modifiers while a convenient On-Screen Display provides visual support.View Features < > Buy Now
SpaceMouse Pro’s QuickView Keys provide fingertip access to 12 views, making it easier to detect errors, explore alternatives and present your work more effectively for review.
The rotation toggle key disables the rotation axes, providing simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation in work modes such as sketching.
Advanced Ergonomic Design
The full size, soft-coated hand rest ensures maximum comfort by positioning the hand perfectly for the 3Dconnexion controller cap.
Every one of SpaceMouse Pro’s 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons are conveniently positioned, allowing you to access frequently used commands and work more efficiently.
Intelligent Function Keys
SpaceMouse Pro automatically recognizes your application environment and assigns appropriate commands to four large, soft touch Intelligent Function Keys.
The On-Screen Display1 provides a convenient visual reminder of the commands assigned to the Intelligent Function Keys, on your computer screen, enabling you to stay focused.1 Windows only
SpaceMouse Pro Keyboard Modifiers provide easy access to Control, Shift, Alt, Esc functions, saving you time by reducing the need to move your hand to the keyboard.
Save time and maintain focus by using SpaceMouse Pro’s Virtual NumPad1 to input numerical data in to your application using the standard mouse instead of your keyboard.1 Windows only
- Technical Specifications:
- Full sized, soft coated hand rest
- 3Dconnexion™ six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor
- QuickView Keys
- Rotation Toggle Key
- Intelligent Function Keys
- On-Screen Display
- Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc)
- Virtual NumPad
- 15 programmable keys in total
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 204 x 142mm x 58mm / 8″ x 5.6″ x 2.3″
- Weight: 665g / 1.47lb
- 3-year warranty
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 8 (RTM, all editions for x86 and x86-64 architectures), Windows 7 (RTM, all editions), Windows Vista (RTM, SP1 and SP2, all editions), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (RTM, SP2, SP3), Windows XP Professional (SP2, SP3)
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.6
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise WS 4,5; Novell SuSE Linux 9.3, 10, 11
- IBM AIX 5.2 ML04 or newer, HP-UX 11 or newer, Sun Solaris 9/04 or newer, Sun Solaris 10 (x86/x64)
- USB port